Thursday 29 May 2014

Help??

If anyone out there can help me out, I have no clue how to fix my blog...I opened it a couple days ago and all of the little side bars, including my "what I like to read" blog roll and past blog posts, have all been relocated to the very bottom of the page, and I can't click on any of them as links either.


I've been getting a lot of "anonymous comments" on recent posts that are clearly spam and never seem to show on my blog but always show up in my email alerts so I don't know if that has something to do with it or what.


Any ideas????  If so, please email me at little (dot) orphan (dot) aggie (at) hotmail (dot) com



2 comments:

  1. It all seems to work for me! Everything to the side with clickable links.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Janic, good to know!

    ReplyDelete