Wednesday 4 June 2014

Ladies and Gents, We Have a Throne!


While these pictures may be underwhelming to the average viewer, it was a very exciting day to me when the toilet got installed upstairs...


 photo IMG_7204_zpsc8bc6a14.jpg

My bladder has calmed down in the second trimester (it would have been really great during the first trimester not to have to trek downstairs to pee in the middle of the night lol) but I hear as baby gets bigger in the third trimester the bladder issues will return and I couldn't be happier to be able to walk the few steps across the hall to relieve myself!


 photo IMG_7208_zps3ea5bfeb.jpg

It doesn't take much to make my day apparently! lol


 photo IMG_7208_zps3ea5bfeb.jpg

We've made a little more progress in there that I'll post soon.  Until then here's what's next...

Up next on the To-Do list:
  • Install the toilet
  • Assemble and install the vanity
  • Install the medicine cabinet/mirror
  • Replace the window
  • Add trim to the window
  • Fill and paint the window trim
  • Finish caulking the shower
  • Install the shower fixtures
  • Install the shower curtain rod
  • Hang the door
  • Install door trim
  • Paint the door trim
  • Install the fan
  • Buy and install a light fixture

1 comment: