Thursday 22 September 2011

Hello!

Little Orphan Aggie is a blog that has been inspired by reading so many other wonderful blogs about home ownership, renovations and other things DIY.  Although we’ve been in our house for nearly two years, and we’ve been under major construction for the last year, I thought that starting this blog would serve wonderfully as motivation, inspiration and a way to document our hard work. 



I look forward to sharing with you the work that we have done so far, and the work that we will continue to do in the coming years!

New to blogging, I'm trying to work my way around designing the look of this blog, any tips on how to get a decent template other than the basic ones on blogger?

2 comments:

  1. Hey Linds! New reader, just found you through First Time Fancy's Guest Blog Post. Can't wait to read all about your progress with your new house! If you have any design questions (about Blogger, etc) I'd be happy to help you out ;)
    Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Britt, thanks! I find I'm having lots of questions about Blogger especially (it picks and chooses when I can post a comment on here) so I may just take you up on that offer!

    ReplyDelete