Friday 2 March 2012

TGIF!!!!

This has been one crazy week (I'll share more of why next week) so I'm really glad it's finally Friday!  Tonight I'll be running around like a mad woman getting things together for my sister's baby shower tomorrow.  I've been looking forward to this day for so long now, so I'm really excited, but I'm feeling a little less than prepared because of the week we've had.  But not to worry it will all get done!  And my mum is such a big help, she's coming over in the morning to help with set up.

I'll let you know how my first hosting gig goes next week, wish me luck!  For now, here's how I wish it would look in my house tomorrow...

Pinned Image


Photo is from pinterest, but the link took me back to a "failed" page.  If anyone comes across where it's from let me know so I can credit them.

***Update: Thanks to Nette from This Dusty House for finding the link.  Pic is from here.
How's your weekend shaping up??


3 comments:

  1. Here's your photo:

    http://frogprincepaperie.com/2010/04/real-party-pink-elephant-baby-shower.html

    And here's a trick for finding them:

    Right click on the image and click 'Copy Image URL'. Then, go to images.google.com and click on the little camera symbol on the left side of the search bar. A window will pop up with a field called 'Paste Image URL'. You can change this to 'Upload an Image' if you want to find an image you downloaded and forgot to mark the source. Paste the URL into the field and hit Search. Google will find every instance of that image on the web and, with a little sleuthing, you should be able to narrow it down to the original source.

    Good luck with the party this weekend! I hope you'll share how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck tomorrow! I can't wait to get more details! :) Tomorrow is B's birthday party and I'm really looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun at the big 3-0 party Kerry!

    Nette, thanks for the tip!!

    ReplyDelete