Monday 12 December 2011

That's a Wrap

Did you all have a nice weekend?  We absolutely adored our first weekend down on our main floor!  We had a few people over for visits, some planned, some pop-ins and we loved them all!  Not having to trek people up to the second floor and squeeze them into a little bedroom felt so great.  Our pride in homeownership has returned!

We took a bit of a break house reno-wise and just enjoyed ourselves.  Yesterday I wanted to wrap the few presents I've bought off my list so far.  Initially I wanted to try out some DIY wrap like newsprint or embellished craft paper. Something like these...

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

But then I thought it would be silly of me to go spend more money on new wrapping stuff when I have a container bursting with paper already.  So I decided to use paper I already had, but added my own touch with the name tags...



(I still have a ways to go, I'm hoping to cross a few more gifts off today!)




It took a while to cut everything out, but it's something I enjoy doing!  Maybe next year I'll try some newsprint/craft paper...

What's your wrapping like this year?  Do you add any DIY touches or do you prefer stuff that's pre-made?

No comments:

Post a Comment