Tuesday 1 May 2012

How to Ask Your Bridesmaids 2

Wow, can you believe we're already in May!?  That is just wild to me.  I've got 9 more weeks until I have a bit of a break from work and the count down is on! 

Yesterday I shared one way I asked a friend to be one of my bridesmaids.  Asking friends and family to be part of our wedding party was fun (although it took me long enough - sorry to my sister and Maid of Honour who was patiently waiting to begin planning)  I really enjoyed thinking of different ways to ask them.


The puzzle was a fun and interactive way to ask a friend.  For Darryl's sister, who has a bit of a sweet tooth, asking her with some old school candy seemed fitting...




If I could do this one again though, I would put the "Will you be my bridesmaid?" on a little tag attached to the ring pop, because when she opened it up she didn't notice the writing on the lid, I had to point it out haha.  But still, fun!

I had one more bridesmaid who I asked early on, she lives on the other side of the country and I just sort of blurted it out with her - sorry!  But she wouldn't have liked it if I had drawn it out and sent something in the mail, the wait would have been torture lol.

So there you go, just a few cute, thoughtful ways to ask some of your closest ladies to be part of your big day!

Slowly but surely we are crossing things off of our wedding "To-Do" list.  With 4 months to go, the time is going to just fly by!

Any favourite wedding sites or inspiration you might recommend I check out?  I've been gathering tons of inspiration and photos, but really, can you have too much??



1 comment:

  1. So excited for you! Saw this on Pinterest on Saturday and thought what a cute idea. Susan
    http://www.weddinggirl.ca/blog/2012/02/18/all-the-little-things-creative-wedding-details/creative-wedding-idea-table-number-guest-book/

    ReplyDelete