Friday 24 August 2012

We're Into the Single Digits!

That's right, only 8 days until Darryl and I tie the knot now!  This last week is going to be crazy busy so I may not get a chance to pop in, but after the wedding I'll be able to share all the little details I've wanted to keep a surprise for my family and friends.

This weekend is jam packed.  Right now we're heading off to try out some teeth whitening (I got a really great Groupon that I couldn't pass up) and after that we are off to become Godparents to my wonderful niece Lily!  I feel so honoured and privileged to be that person in her life. 

On Saturday I have a bridal shower to go to, then in the evening, a family gathering for my cousin whole flew back from England to be at our wedding (thanks Caleb!) and on Sunday, another wedding shower to go to!  I'm telling you, there's not a minute to breathe this weekend!

I hope you all enjoy yours!!  Any fun plans?  Anyone else heading to some showers?

No comments:

Post a Comment